PhD student position available
Genos is inviting applications for a PhD student position to participate in the research project entitled "Glycosylation in Cardiovascular diseases" (acronym: GLYCARD) funded by the Croatian Science Foundation.
The appointment will be a full-time employment for four years (until 31st March 2024) with a probationary period of 6 months.
· completed relevant graduate or integrated university study programme in the field of natural sciences (molecular biology, experimental biology, biochemistry) or biomedicine and health (medicine, pharmacy, medical biochemistry)
· an overall grade point average at previous levels of study (undergraduate, graduate or integrated) of 3.5 or above
· selected applicant is required to enrol in a postgraduate university (doctoral) study programme
· knowledge of English language and excellent computer skills
· Croatian citizenship
- previous laboratory experience
- participation in scientific research work/projects and presentations at scientific conferences
- ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- excellent organizational skills
- excellent communication skills
The application should contain the following documents:
Evidence of needed acquired qualifications (copy of diploma or certificate)
Transcript of grades with average grade for completed undergraduate, graduate or integrated study Proof that applicant is already enrolled in a postgraduate university (doctoral) study programme (if applicable)
Job application can be submitted by persons of both sexes. The application deadline is 30 days from the date of publication of the call for applications in the Official Gazette (Narodne novine).
Incomplete and untimely applications will not be considered.
Interested candidates should send their application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the email subject line should include “GLYCARD-Job application”.